TaylorMade TP5 Pix USA Tour Golf Balls
- MORE VISIBILITY IN THE MOST COMPLETE TOUR BALL. TP5 Pix combines TOUR-proven 5-layer technology with an easy-to-see design. Multi-color graphics enhance visibility during both low and high light hours and allow golfers to see how much spin is generated around the green.
- EASIER TO SEE. Multi-color single design graphic allows for high visibility during both low and high light hours.
- MORE DURABLE. Under-coating printing ensures maximum graphic durability.
- BETTER FEEDBACK. Larger contrast graphics allow golfers to see how much overall spin is generated around the green.
- MORE SPEED. Packed with new technologies, TP5/TP5x just got even faster with a greater rebound effect and optimized spin rates. There’s no ball faster, no ball longer, and no ball better than the most complete Tour ball.
- 5-LAYER CONSTRUCTION. The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade’s proprietary 5-layer ball construction. Including a Tri-Fast Core that delivers maximum carry and low drag and a Dual-Spin Cover that features an ultra-soft, highly durable cast urethane cover, TP5/TP5x offer complete tee-to-green performance without sacrifice.
- SPEED-LAYER SYSTEM. The Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.
- HIGH-FLEX MATERIAL (HFM). The 2019 TP5/TP5x feature a material called HFM—delivering higher ball speed through a greater rebound effect. HFM acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed.
We Also Recommend