Shot Scope Golf V3 GPS Performance Tracking Watch
Includes: Shot Scope V3 watch, 16 x tracking tags, 1 x clip charger, free user account and mobile apps
- Advance GPS Accuracy
- Strokes Gained Analytics
- Front, Middle, Back and Hazard Distances
- Performance Tracking
- 36,000 preloaded courses worldwide
- 10+ hour battery life *depending on mode
Shot Scope V3 GPS + Performance Tracking
Shot Scope V3 is an advanced GPS watch with automatic shot tracking and statistics platform. F/M/B GPS distances and hazards are clearly visible on the daylight readable color screen, while the Power-Sense strap and tracking tags ensure every shot is recorded automatically while you play.
After your round, upload and analyze over 100 statistics on your game including strokes gained analytics and start improving your game. Complete with over 36,000 preloaded courses worldwide and no additional costs or subscriptions, Shot Scope V3 is one of the most desirable GPS watches on the market.
Shot Scope V3 Product Details
- GPS + Performance tracking watch
- Automatic shot detection
- Strokes Gained analytics platform included for advanced stat analysis
- Power-Sense strap allowing seamless shot detection
- 16 tracking tags with smart GPS chip for automatic club recognition
- Industry leading putting statistics
- Ability to pause round to take a few practice shots
- Shot recognition displayed on watch screen
- Every shot is plotted on a map of the course
- Advanced GPS accuracy
- Daylight readable color screen
- Dynamic F/M/B green distances
- Front & carry distance for every hazard
- 36,000+ preloaded courses worldwide
- Measures the last shot distance
- Interchangeable straps
- Distances available in Yards or Meters
- In-house course mapping and 48 hour course edits
- Interactive features; Medals, Leaderboards and Course Hub
- Everyday watch
- Sync your round via Bluetooth
- 10+ hour battery life / 2+ rounds
- Free mobile app and web dashboard statistics platform
- Free firmware updates, including new features
- 3 golf modes
- No phone or tagging required on course
- Statistics on Tee Shots, Approaches, Short Game, Putting, Scoring and full round/season
- PinCollect technology provides exact pin location for enhanced approaches, short game and putting statistics
- Over 100 statistics that can be broken down by lie type, distance, club used, proximity, round, season and much more
- Virtually join any club in the world on Course Hub to view how Shot Scope users play that course
- Social share feature, share good rounds or highlights with friends on social media
- Conforms to the Rules of Golf
Using the latest GPS technology V3 provides highly accurate yardages to greens, available in yards or meters.
V3 displays the front and carry distance for every bunker and water hazard.
PinCollect marks the location of the pin with this, V3 can produce detailed and accurate statistics on approach play, short game and putting.
V3 comes preloaded with over 36,000 courses worldwide and free updates.
Superior Course Mapping
Owning our course mapping database allows quick updates to be made to any course in the world. Every aspect of a hole is mapped and quality checked by our team of elite golfers. There is no additional cost to play courses abroad either, all courses are included for free.
Strokes Gained Analytics
Strokes Gained measures the golfer’s performance taking into account; the hole length, shot length and lie type of every shot and putt during a round of golf. It compares this performance against a defined dataset, for example tour players.
Earn medals and compete against friends on Leaderboards
Compete against your friends and other Shot Scope users with Medals and Leaderboards. Create your own private leaderboard for a group of friends or see where you rank globally.
Leaderboards are available for all statistics categories – see who can hit the longest drive, have the lowest score and compare.
Every shot on a map
View your round on a map of the course, either on the mobile app or web dashboard if you prefer a big screen. You can view the full round overview, or zoom in to see each individual hole.
This 'birdseye' view of your round, provides a slightly different visual and can also be shared on social media too!
Dashboard v mobile app
Access over 100 statistics on your Clubs, Tee Shots, Approaches, Short Game and Putting via the free mobile app or web dashboard. The mobile app provides a great summary of statistics, whereas the dashboard allows more in-depth analysis.
The mobile app and dashboard are free to use with no ongoing subscription.
This feature allows Shot Scope users to virtually join any golf course in the world. Automatically join any course you play and discover course records (scratch and handicap) as well as long drive records and more. Every Par 5 is a long drive opportunity!
The statistics provided by Shot Scope provide an opportunity to learn about your game and what areas you can improve on and ultimately lower your score / handicap
The dashboard allows deeper game analysis with filters available for what you want to see. Filter statistics by club, yardage, round, year and more.
100+ statistics on your game!
Full round overview and individual hole overviews on a map to clearly see every shot you have hit. Compare full round statistics against season averages on the mobile app.
Get real club distances based on the distance you hit your clubs on the course – not the range. Performance Average removes outliers (good and bad) to give a distance based on well hit shots.
This page provides a detailed breakdown of all your tee shot statistics. Analyse your fairway misses and discover your most successful club off the tee to start improving you game.
View your green success and misses on the main graphic, as well as proximity breakdowns, and green success by club.
Shot Scope classifies any shot attempting to hit the green outside of 50 yards as an approach shot.
PinCollect allows for highly accurate short game statistics to be produced such as: average proximity, up & down %, sand save % as well as individual club performance.
Shot Scope classifies all shots inside 50 yards of the pin as a short game shot.
Tap the interactive graph to see the breakdown of putts missed long and short within 3ft (or outside 3ft) of the hole. View make % from varying distances as well as many other putting statistics.
Discover your scoring breakdown or birdies, bogeys (and more) as well as average Par 3, Par 4 and Par 5 scores. Full round averages, front 9 and back 9 averages also available.
The modern way of golf analytics gives you a positive or negative score for each aspect of the game against a defined benchmark. Currently shown against Tour, with handicap benchmarking coming in June.
Stylish on-course and off-course
We Also Recommend