Sunday Afternoon Charter Hat
Because the trails of life lead through uncharted territory, the Charter Hat is ready for anything. All the sun protection you expect from Sunday Afternoons, plus strategic ventilation and a moisture wicking sweatband keep you cool while you wander. The Charter is such a good companion, it even holds your sunglasses for you.
- 3¼" front brim and 3½" back brim with floatable foam core
- UPF 50+ Certified Breathable Sun Fabric Rating
- UPF 50+ Crown Mesh Ventilation
- Strategic Mesh Ventilation
- Floats in water
- Sunglass Lock™ Keeps Glasses in Place
- Water Repellent/Stain Resistant
- Wicking Sweatband
- Packs flat for travel
- Interior Crown Pocket
- Chinstrap with cordlock
- Interior Adjustable Sizing
- Weight: 3.6 ounces/102.1 grams
UPF 50+ Mesh Ventilation
Hidden Crown Pocket
UPF 50+ Sun Protection
It's hard to beat the enjoyment of a day in the sun, unless it's a day spent in the shady pleasantness of a UPF 50+ hat.
A rating of UPF 50+ is the highest sun protective rating achievable and means only 1/50th or less of UV rays are able to pass through, allowing you to diminish the sun, not the fun!
We Also Recommend