Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 to Go Senior Mens Complete Set
You won't find a better value than this in a golf set!
Includes the following:
HL4 HL Offet Driver (Retail $199.99)
HL4 Offset #3 & #5 Fairway Woods (Retail $139.99 each)
HL4 Triple Combo Iron Set (Retail $599.99)
Hot Launch Super Spin SW (Retail $69.99)
HP Series Putter (Retail $59.99)
Hot Launch 4 Cart Bag (Retail $119.99)
Total retail of $1,329.93 purchased individually, a savings of approx. $430 when you buy the complete to go set. These are the regular retail version clubs, not manufactured for box set versions!
All clubs put putter come in senior flex graphite, putter shaft stainless steel.
HL4 Offset Driver:
The new 460cc HL4 drivers are available in two different variations =- a standard straight neck model and a slice-fighting offset model.
The forge four-piece 6-4 Titanium head features a Cup Face with Variable Face Thickness (VFT) technology for maximum power and distance from more contact points on the face.
- Designed with a more sloped crown that is deeper from face to back for a SUPER HIGH MOI.
- Deep cup face design for exceptional power and improved acoustics.
- Further back weight placement delivers high-flying, powerful tee shots that are easy to get airborne.
- Power Channel behind the face moves weight to back of the clubhead while also maximizing face flex.
- Slice-fighting technology in the offset model allows the face to square up at impact for a straighter ball flight.
HL4 Offset Fairway Woods:
HL4 fairway woods feature an all new shape and a thinner and lighter 17-4 forged steel crown for faster clubhead speed with a lower CG, plus an added weight for a higher MOI and an easier to launch design.
- Available in standard & offset models. The offset model is designed to provide maximum slice-fighting control.
- New more aerodynamic head shape design features a lower center of gravity.
- Cup Face design with Variable Face Thickness technology provides powerful contact from more points on the face.
- More weight in the rear sole weight moves the center of gravity deep in the head for a SUPER HIGH MOI.
- Power channel behind the face moves weight to back of the clubhead while also maximizing face flex.
- Shallow face design and low center of gravity deliver high launch and lower spin for maximum distance.
HL4 Triple Combo Iron Set:
The HL4 Triple Combo set provides players with the most versatile set available in golf. Featuring two HL4 Hybrids, two HL4 Iron-Woods and three HL4 Irons, the Triple Combo set ensures that you will have the most powerful, forgiving and accurate club from tee to green.
- The HL4 Hybrid is constructed from 17-4 hypersteel and incorporates a Cup Face with Variable Face Thickness technology. This construction design delivers the ultimate combination of forgiveness and power.
- The HL4 Iron-Wood's hollow-body design offers even greater forgiveness on mid-iron shots. The super-thin forged steel face delivers more spring at impact for exceptional distance performance.
- HL4 undercut-cavity irons move weight away from the face and into the sole for more stability, a higher launch angle and enhanced forgiveness. The iron's soft 431 stainless steel design provides great feel on every shot.
Hot Launch Super Spin Wedge:
Hot Launch Super Spin wedges are designed to give players perfect control on approach shots and around the green. Computer-milled grooves give you perfect control no matter what kind of lie you have.
Tour Edge engineers took great care in formulating the shape and design of the Super Spin. The wedge's beveled leading edge creates an exceptionally versatile design for all types of shots. The cambered sole is more rounded for minimal turf interaction from any lie.
The Super Spin wedge is available in KBS Tour 90 shaft and UST Mamiya graphite shaft.
HP Series Putter:
The HP Series of putters features five different head styles ranging from traditional to modern high-MOI designs. Every style incorporates a soft-feeling face insert. The insert contains micro-grooves that reduce skidding off the face.
HP Series putters also include a jumbo grip. The grip helps prevent golfers' wrists from breaking down making it easier to create a pure and fluid putting stroke. In addition, the jumbo grip reduces grip pressure and minimizes club head rotation for a softer touch and more pure putting stroke.
HL4 Cart Bag:
- 14-way divider top with molded handles
- Large insulated beverage pocket
- Two extra large garment pockets
- Integrated cart strap loop
- Towel ring with velcro glove holder
- Magnetic, quick-access range finder pocket
- Two waterproof, velour-lined dry pockets
- Rain hood
|HL4 Offset Driver||12.5°||60°||45"|
|#3 Offset Fairway Wood||15.5°||57°||43.5"|
|#5 Offset Fairway Wood||19.5°||59°||42.5"|
|# 9 Iron||40°||63.5°||36.25"|
|Hot Launch Super Spin SW||56°||64°||35.25"|
35" HP Series #5 Mallet Putter
We Also Recommend
Tour Edge Golf HT-MAX D Complete Set With Cart Bag Graphite/Steel Uniflex - Men's Right Hand