Wilson Staff C200 Iron Set
The Wilson Staff C200 irons push innovation to unforeseen limits. Designed for the Crossover player seeking a midsize head shape and moderate offset, the C200 yields distances not available from traditional irons, while still offering best-in-class feel. At the core of its design is the proprietary FLX Face Technology, which minimizes the contact points between the body and the thin face. These minimized contact points - combined with a series of Power Holes around the entire perimeter of the face - maximize face flex upon impact, resulting in increased ball speed and distance. These Power Holes, or literal holes that surround the head completely and provide the space for the face to flex, are filled with TE031 Urethane to provide improved sound and outstanding feel.
- Featured in Men's Journal Summer Gear Lab
- FLX Face Technology - FLX Face technology minimizes the contact points between the thin face and the club head for maximum face flex upon impact. 76% of the topline, toe and sole perimeter is freed from contact to the body, limiting contact to only 24% of the perimeter.
- Power Holes - Nine Power Holes surronding the prerimeter of the club head allow the face to flex upon impact for extreme distance.
- TE031 Urethane - Fills Power Holes for improved sound and feel.
- FIRST-TO-MARKET GRAPHITE SHAFT OFFERINGS - The C200 Irons are first to market with the brand new Aldila Rogue Pro graphite shaft
Set Makeup: 4-PW,GW
Stock Grips: Lamkin Crossline Black
Player Type: Crossover
We Also Recommend